Sunday, November 9, 2008

finally the update

Blake and I were married on August 1st 2008 in the Salt Lake Temple. It was definitely the best day of our lives. We spent our honeymoon in Cancun for one week and then had to come back to real life. Blake is so busy with school, he is in his last year and taking an insane amount of credits to get done! I am working doing hair in Orem at Suggestions Salon. We are loving every second we get to spend together. I never knew that married life was so much fun!!!

11 comments:

Amy said...

It's about time you did and update. It was good to see you on Saturday. My hair looks Fab!!
XOXOX
Ames

Lexie said...

I'm so glad you finally have a blog! now I can see what you're doing, since I don't get to be there for it anymore. :)I love you guys!

Caleb said...

good to see you have fallen into the presure of being married and created a blog. see you in a month or so for christmas vacation.

cabe
cabediaddy.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

Yay!! Aubree has a blog! Is that the Oakland temple in your picture below? You and Blake are such a cute couple! Lexie told me you finally posted a blog, so I had to leave you a comment!! Love you!!!

Nancy said...

Cute Blog! Lexie told me you posted a blog, so I had to take a look! You and Blake are such a cute couple!
It was so fun being a part of your special wedding day. We loved it!
Is that the Oakland temple in the picture below? That's where my family was sealed when I was a little girl! That's where we moved here from (Bay area)! Keep up on the blogging! Love you!!!

Chantelle said...

Hi guys! I found you through Amy's blog. You are a beautiful couple. Your pictures should be in a bride's magazine.

Ali J said...

Hey Aubree! Congrats on your marriage! I'm glad to be able to keep in touch with you now;) You look gorgeous as always!

photography by Mikki said...

Hi Aubree! Congrats on your wedding a few months ago- You guys are a gorgeous couple and I loved your bridal pictures too. Hope you guys are doing great- good luck to your hubby in school...it's nice when they are done with all of that:)

Avree said...

Hi Aubree, Avree here, I just came across your blog and wanted to say congrats on getting married! Mandy showed me some of the pictures last time I saw her, you looked gorgeous and everything was beautiful!

chadandsydney said...

why have you not told me about you blog....brat.by the way
byu lost

Kellie said...

You are so gorgeous girl! I'm glad that things are going so well and that you are so happy!