Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Winter


Tubing at soldier hallow with the family!!! All 7 of us would link together and go down the hill!! Our goal was to run into the fence at the end of the tubing run.... which we did about 5 times and we got in trouble but we didn't care!! 

Me and Blake                                   Dad, Ally and Anne

The family going up the tow rope











BATTLE WOUNDS:
i have to tell the story behind this because its soo funny!! So Blake and i are dead asleep in bed one night and all of a sudden he jumps out of bed,  hits his upper thigh on the corner of our desk, falls to the ground and twists his ankle. Of course i'm like half asleep thinking what is going on!! He's laying on the floor saying "oww" over and over... so i ask him what he is doing!! He told me he had a dream there was a snake in our bed and he was jumping out to grab something he could kill it with. This pic is of his thigh!! the bruise didn't go away for weeks!!


OUR LAST SURGERY!!! Blake had his final surgery on January 22nd. Our favorite Nurse Tootie let me go into the room and watch while they were getting everything set up. After surgery the 1st thing he wanted to do was... eat at Tucanos! it's a brazillian all you can eat MEAT BUFFET! He was feelin good after all the Medication!!




 Blakes favorite cookies he can seriously eat like 8 in a day!!
and we DONT go light on the frosting in our family!!






Valentines Day!!!  My Husband is seriously the best!! It was so nice to spend the day with him!! I could hang out with him 24/7 and never get bored!! He took me to Happy Sumo to eat sushi for lunch and took me to see the movie confessions of a shopaholic. Later that night he had a whole romantic candle lit dinner and dessert set up on a blanket by our fire place. (he is good isn't he)Sunday morning he told me he wanted to go for a drive up the canyon and surprised me again!!! We pulled into the Sundance Resort and he took me to BRUNCH which was AMAZING!!! They had everything you could possibly imagine to eat. I have never been so full in my life!!! It was a Valentines weekend!! How did i get so lucky to have him??              
                                                   



8 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a good time...I can't wait to see you nest saturday...my hair needs help!!! Love you
Ames

Heidi said...

Aubs!! So I found your blog through Hillary's and I love looking at your life! But guess what I was laughing so hard because I know Tootie!! I was at the U for my clinicals last semester and i was with her for a day and i loved her!!! I'm so glad you know her and love her! I miss you and hope you guys are doing great! (this is Heidi Hafen by the way)

Chantelle said...

Hi Aubree! Cute blog! Looks like married life is being extra good to you. You two are so cute together!

l.g. mcfifi said...

I love Soldier Hollow- good to see what you have been up to. Nate did the same thing one time, jumping out of bed but he thought there was a mouse in the bed, no bruise though

Unknown said...

k seriously he wins the best Valentines EVER!!! you guys are cute! Well i am coming up hopefully next weekend with my girl for a get away so we should have lunch or something! Love ya Aubs!!

Brock and Kensey said...

Hi Aubree, I'm going private so email me your address!! Hope everything is going well!

Parker or Jessica said...

ALERT..... you are the best! Please lets go on a double next time you are in the SLC. . i need some dirtbag in my life :) :) miss you love you

Shawn, Hayley, Sophie Sandberg said...

Hi Aubree!! I came across your blog and wanted to check it out!! You and your husband are so cute! That story about Blake and his bruise is so funny! Just wanted to say Hi!